42 Litre Travel Pack
- large volume main compartment with solid YKK zipper to base of both sides for ease of access
- two large interior mesh zip pockets
- padded body to protect contents and separate fleece-lined, padded laptop compartment
- ergonomic, padded back panel and shoulder straps with air mesh for breathability/ventilation
- padded neoprene carry handle
- padded waist belt for proper weight distribution
- multiple side pockets lined with coated mesh
- upper media pocket with rubber cord port
- mesh water bottle pocket
- upper fleece-lined media/sunnies pocket with a welded, waterproof zipper
- front external pocket for quick access storage.
- nylon ripstop base for abrasion protection
- blank backpack / no external branding
- colour black
- approximately 56 x 33 x 23 cm / 42L / 1.4kg
The needessentials Travel Pack is designed as a high-usage, large volume everyday pack or aeroplane carry on size travel pack. The large volume main compartment features a solid YKK zipper to base on both sides for ease of access and two large interior mesh zip pockets. The separate fleece-lined, padded laptop compartment and padded body to help keep your valuables safe. The ergonomic, padded back panel and shoulder straps with air mesh for breathability and ventilation help keep you comfortable while hiking.
The padded waist belt gives proper weight distribution onto the hips for comfort. The pack features multiple side pockets lined with coated mesh, there is an upper media pocket with rubber cord port for headphones and a mesh water bottle pocket. Like all needessentials products, the pack has no external branding.
needessentialsis a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable. We only use the highest quality materials, manufacturing and components and we design products to be functional, long-lasting and comfortable.
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.