30 Litre Dry Pack
- Fully-welded roll-top construction to keep water out or carry wet equipment in
- Thick welded main body seams which are guaranteed not to leak
- Waterproof front zip pocket
- Ergonomic and padded back panel and shoulder straps with air mesh for breathability/ventilation
- Rucksack flap provides multiple closure options.
- Upper compression straps that can be used to carry a rolled-up towel, jacket or sleeping bag.
- Approximately 48 x 33 x 19 cm, 30 L, 1.08kg
- Blank dry backpack / no external branding
- Colour black
The needessentials dry pack is designed as a technical adventure to keep your equipment dry or to carry wet gear in.
The main body seams are thick 2cm welds for superior reinforcement and to ensure water stays in, or out. The ergonomic and padded back panel and shoulder straps have air mesh for breathability and ventilation to ensure the pack is comfortable while hiking. The rucksack flap provides a different aesthetic for wet/dry bags and provides multiple closure options. The upper compression straps can be used to carry a rolled-up towel, jacket or sleeping bag.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.