6/4/3 Hooded Liquid Taped Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit
- External liquid sealed seams
- 80% rapid-dry thermal lining
- Highest quality 360° stretch limestone neoprene
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped
- Chest zip entry with an internal water barrier
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Ergonomic built-in hood
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in Arctic conditions, the needessentials 6/4/3mm Liquid Taped Thermal Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit has been developed for extremely cold water temperatures ranging from 1°C to 8°C (34° to 47°F). Featuring highest quality, rapid-dry thermal-lined limestone neoprene, combined with the best level of seam construction, this is a high performance extra warm wetsuit with a built-in hood that significantly increases overall heat retention to keep you comfortable in extremely cold water conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best possible wetsuits more affordable.
Torren is 188cm / 80kg and wears a size LT ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).