Torren Martyn Hand Foiled Upright Keel Fins - Black
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (32 x fibreglass layers)
- Individually hand foiled
- Height 123mm / Base 150mm
- 6 degree cant
- Matt black wet rub finish
- Single tab fin base (compatible with Futures fin box)
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
- Blank, black twin fin / no branding
The needessentials hand foiled fibreglass upright keel twin fin template has been designed by Torren Martyn with Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards.
These individually hand foiled fibreglass keel twin fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
"These fins are a hybrid of the keel and uprights finding that happy medium offering the best of both worlds. They give a very reliable and familiar feeling and fit comfortably in the middle of both offering plenty of drive, spark and liveliness in 1 - 10ft waves and boards from 5’0" - 8’0 !" Torren Martyn
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.