Single Hybrid Travel Board Bag
- Durable 600D coated polyester water repellent fabric
- 8mm closed cell foam padding
- Fin slot with velcro closure
- Heat reflective silver tarpee upside
- Generous outline to fit wider and alternative boards
- Removable padded shoulder strap and neoprene handle
- Air Ventilation panel
- Heavy-duty plastic YKK anti-corrosion zipper
- Blank boardbag / no external branding
The needessentials 7'2" and 8'0 Single Hybrid Travel Board Bags are designed to fit mid-length boards. Constructed from durable 600D Nylon fabric with 8mm closed cell padding ensures reliable protection for your boards whether chasing waves in exotic locations or just in daily transit at home. Our Single Travel Board Bags cater can be used to carry a variety of different board shapes from regular shortboards to fishes. Each has a heavy-duty YKK zipper and air ventilation panel making it perfect for travelling in all conditions and on all forms of transport. Where possible all hardware has been made using strong velcro and webbing instead of plastic hardware to greatly increase life span. This board bag has been tested in a variety of conditions to carry all your surfing essentials and will provide solid protection for your board.
Recommended to fit boards 7'2" - 8'0 up to 22 inches wide. (Empty board cover weighs approximately 1.7kg - 1.9kg.) needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.
* Board featured is a 8'0" x 22' x 3' Massive shaped by Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.