We want you to love our gear and understand sometimes what you have purchased needs to be returned.
If you'd like to return or exchange a product purchased online (or instore), before posting it back to us please email our customer service manager Christy via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 03 4241 2314 between 9am and 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday and provide the following information:
- your order number, name and postal address;
- the date your order was placed;
- a brief description of why you would like to return the product; and
- photos (if applicable).
Christy will respond with specific instructions in relation to posting and packaging your return. (* We reserve the right to not accept returns which do not comply with these instructions.)
We will be pleased to exchange items or refund the purchase price subject to the following conditions:
- Products must be returned within 28 days* of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
- We must be able to identify you as the purchaser;
- Products must not have been surfed in, be clean (i.e only been tried on in a clean environment free of pet hair) and be received by us in a relatively un-creased, new, "sell-able" condition;
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the product to us for size exchanges or change of mind;
- If a new product is faulty, has been wrongly described, or is different from the sample shown, we will either refund the purchase price and delivery charges or provide a replacement; and
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we receive the product and confirm that it meets conditions 1- 3 above.
(* gear purchased online or in-store between 15 November 2019 and 24 December 2019 can be returned / exchanged until 31 January 2020).