3/2 Yulex® Liquid Taped Easy Entry Chest Zip Wetsuit
Fair Trade Certified™
- YULEX® natural rubber (neoprene-free)
- Forest Stewardship Council® certified
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- Recycled polyester outer and inner fabric from 45 used plastic bottles.
- External liquid sealed seams
- 100% rapid-dry thermal lining
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped seams
- Chest bib-zip entry with internal water barrier
- No single use plastics, hang tags or advertising materials
- Non-toxic water based lamination glues
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in cold water conditions, the 3mm/2mm needessentials YULEX® natural rubber easy entry chest-zip wetsuit has been developed for cold water temperatures ranging from 14° to 20° Celsius (57° to 68° Fahrenheit). Featuring the highest quality, rapid-dry thermal lined YULEX® natural rubber that is Forest Stewardship Council® certified, combined with the strongest level of seam construction, this is a high performance extra warm wetsuit that is made with the strictest level of environmental sustainability. This wetsuit has been made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory to the highest standards and is designed to keep you comfortable in cold water conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best possible wetsuits, essential surf accessories and clothing more affordable.
Bryce is 188cm ( 6’2"”) / 75 kg and wears a size LT ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).