4/3 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit
Fair Trade Certified™
- Yulex® natural rubber that is Forest Stewardship Council® certified
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- Recycled polyester outer and inner fabric from 45 used plastic bottles.
- 60% rapid-dry thermal lining
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped seams
- Zip free entry with internal water barrier
- No single use plastics, hang tags or advertising materials
- Minimal plastic hardware
- Non-toxic water based lamination glues
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in cold water conditions, this suit has been developed for cold water temperatures ranging from 10° to 16° Celsius (50° to 61° Fahrenheit). Featuring the highest quality, rapid-dry thermal lined Yulex® natural rubber, combined with the strongest level of seam construction, this is a high performance extra warm wetsuit that is made with the strictest level of environmental sustainability. This wetsuit has been made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory to the highest standards and is designed to keep you comfortable in cold conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best possible wetsuits more affordable.
Torren is 188cm (6’2”) / 80kg and wears a size LT ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).