5/4 Hooded Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit
- Highest quality 360° stretch limestone neoprene
- 60% rapid-dry thermal lining
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped
- Chest zip entry with internal water barrier
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Ergonomic built-in hood
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in extremely cold winter conditions, the needessentials 5/4mm Thermal Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit has been developed for water temperatures ranging from 6°C to 12°C (42° to 54° Fahrenheit). Featuring highest quality, rapid-dry thermal lined limestone neoprene, combined with the best level of seam construction, this is a high performance extra warm thermal wetsuit with a built-in hood that significantly increases overall heat retention and keeps you comfortable in extremely cold water conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best possible wetsuits more affordable.
Torren is 188cm (6’2”) / 80kg and wears a size LT ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).