Womens Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit
- Highest quality 360° stretch limestone neoprene
- 60% rapid-dry thermal lining
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped
- Wind-stopping smooth skin neoprene back panel
- Chest zip entry with internal water barrier
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank women's wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in cold conditions, this wetsuit has been developed for water temperatures ranging from 12°C to 16°C (52° to 60° Fahrenheit). Featuring highest quality, rapid-dry thermal lined limestone neoprene, combined with the best level of seam construction this is a high-performance warm thermal wetsuit that will keep you comfortable in cold water conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to making the best possible wetsuits more affordable.
Johanna is 172cm (5’8”) / 60kg and wears a size 8 ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.