Womens 3/2 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit
Fair Trade Certified™
- Made from Yulex® natural rubber
- Forest Stewardship Council® certified
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- recycled polyester outer and inner fabric from 45 used plastic bottles.
- 60% rapid-dry thermal lining
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped seams
- Zip free entry with internal water barrier
- No single use plastics, hang tags or advertising materials
- Minimal plastic hardware
- Non-toxic water based lamination glues
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in cold water conditions, this suit has been developed for cold water temperatures ranging from 16°C - 22°C (60°F – 72°F). Featuring the highest quality, rapid-dry thermal lined Yulex® natural rubber, combined with the strongest level of seam construction, this is a high performance extra warm wetsuit that is made with the strictest level of environmental sustainability. This wetsuit has been made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory to the highest standards and is designed to keep you comfortable in cold conditions.
Bria is 5’7 / 60kg and wears a size 8 ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).