We only use the highest quality materials and manufacturing to create our wetsuits, expedition wear and essential surf accessories. All our products have been extensively tested by a collaboration of surfers who are focused on ethically making the best possible wetsuits and surfing products that will stand up to the conditions we put them through.
We provide a six month warranty on stitching and seams in all our wetsuits and other products. In addition provide a 6 month warranty for material defects in all our products which includes wetsuit zips, knee-pads and taping.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches, fin cuts and fading;
- Damage caused by improper handling or storage, extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, or failure to follow washing instructions provided for a product;
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities;
- Cuts or holes in smooth neoprene caused by fingernails;
- Wetsuits repaired or altered by any other repair service; and
- Products classified as being second hand, or sold as a second.
In the event you need to rely on our warranty please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 4241 2314 between 9am and 4pm (AEST) Monday to Friday and provide the following information:
- your 6 digit order number, name and postal address;
- the date your order was placed;
- a brief description of your warranty claim; and
- photos of the issue you are experiencing with the product.
Our customer service team will then respond directly to you by email with specific instructions in relation to posting and packaging your return.