Womens 4/3 Hooded Liquid Taped Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit
- External liquid sealed seams
- 80% rapid-dry thermal lining
- Highest quality 360° stretch limestone neoprene
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped
- Chest zip entry with internal water barrier
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Ergonomic built-in hood
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Designed and tested in cold to very cold conditions, the needessentials 4/3mm Liquid Taped Thermal Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit has been developed for water temperatures ranging from 8° to 14° Celsius (47° to 57° Fahrenheit). Featuring highest quality, rapid-dry thermal-lined limestone neoprene, combined with the best level of seam construction, this is a high-performance extra-warm wetsuit with a built-in hood that significantly increases overall heat retention to keep you comfortable in very cold water conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to making the best possible wetsuits more affordable.
Aasiya is 172cm (5’8”) / 60kg and wears a size 8 ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).