750 Down Jacket-Black
- Traceable 750 goose down fill
- Down proof polyester face and lining fabric
- Attached hood with back adjustability
- Expedition grade centre YKK front zip and hand pocket zips
- Adjustable hem with shockcord
- Bound internal seams and internal gathered elastic cuffs
- Shock cord hem
- Micro suede zip garage
- Regular fit
- Packs in bag and stows in hand pocket
- Blank black colour / no external branding
The needessentials 750 Goose Down Jacket with built-in adjustable hood is designed to keep you warm in very cold weather.
The Downpass Certified 750 goose down is lightweight, comfortable and provides a high level of insulation across a range of temperatures. The 100% recycled polyester lining has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and is windproof, breathable and down proof. The jacket compresses into a 20cm x 10cm bag located in the pocket making it easy to pack when you're travelling.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best possible wetsuits, surf accessories and expedition wear more affordable.