750 Down Jacket-Black
- Traceable 750 goose down fill
- Down proof polyester face and lining fabric
- Attached hood with back adjustability
- Expedition grade centre YKK front zip and hand pocket zips
- Adjustable hem with shockcord
- Bound internal seams and internal gathered elastic cuffs
- Shock cord hem
- Micro suede zip garage
- Regular fit
- Packs in bag and stows in hand pocket
- Blank black colour / no external branding
The needessentials 750 Goose Down Jacket with built-in adjustable hood is designed to keep you warm in very cold weather.
The Downpass Certified 750 goose down is lightweight, comfortable and provides a high level of insulation across a range of temperatures. The 100% recycled polyester lining has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and is windproof, breathable and down proof. The jacket compresses into a 20cm x 10cm bag located in the pocket making it easy to pack when you're travelling.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best possible wetsuits, surf accessories and expedition wear more affordable.
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.