2mm Yulex® Back Zip Wetsuit Jacket
- Yulex® natural rubber that is Forest Stewardship Council® certified
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped seams
- Short Back Zip entry.
- Recycled polyester outer and inner fabric from 45 used plastic bottles.
- No single use plastics, hang tags or advertising materials
- Minimal plastic hardware
- Non-toxic water based lamination glues
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
The needessentials 2mm Yulex Back Zip Yulex® Wetsuit Jacket has been developed for water temperatures ranging from 20° to 26° celsius (68° to 78° Fahrenheit). It features the highest quality Yulex® natural rubber in the torso and arms combined with the strongest level of seam construction. The short lower back zip allows a tight fit at the waist for surfing and at the same time, assists when entering or removing this functional high-performance warm wetsuit jacket. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory with the strictest level of environmental sustainability this is a warm wetsuit jacket designed to be paired with boardshorts to cut wind chill in warm to cool water conditions.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to making the best possible wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.
Torren is 188cm (6’2”) / 80kg and wears a size LT ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).