Hand Foiled 9” Raked Single Fin - Black
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (45 x fibreglass layers)
- Individually hand foiled
- Height: 228mm / Base: 154mm (6 1/8 inches)
- Matt black wet rub finish
- Marine-grade stainless steel plate and screw
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards had hulls and mid-length surfboards in mind when he designed this individually hand foiled fibreglass raked 9” fin. The rigid-flex-pattern and base gives drive while the raked fin tip has more flex in the tip than a traditional single fin template allowing boards to turn a lot easier with the right amount of release and spring. Individually hand foiled fibreglass fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.