Torren Martyn Hand Foiled Raked Twin Fins - Black
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (32 x fibreglass layers)
- Hand foiled
- Single screw tab fin base (compatible with Futures fin box)
- Height: 144mm - Base: 139mm
- 6 degree Cant
- Matt black wet rub finish
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
- Blank Twin Fin / No branding
The needessentials raked fibreglass twin fins have been designed by Torren Martyn with Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards.
These individually hand foiled fibreglass fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
“The raked twin has a similar surface area to the medium twins but we designed it with a slightly narrower and raked tip to provide more sensitivity and flex offering the ability to hold drive through tighter arcs. I’d choose to use this fin in all conditions and waves from 1-10ft based on the response I would like from my board. This fin best suits boards in the 5’8" to 7’0 range.” Torren Martyn
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.