Torren Martyn Hand Foiled Keel Fins - Clear
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (32 x fibreglass layers)
- Individually hand foiled
- Height 135mm / Base 178mm
- Clear fibreglass wet rub finish
- Single tab fin base (compatible with Futures fin box)
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
- 6 degree Cant
The needessentials hand foiled fibreglass keel twin fin template has been designed by Torren Martyn with Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards.
These individually hand foiled fibreglass keel twin fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
Torren and Simon designed these keel twin fins to be used in any board shape, from fishes to mid-lengths, when you're seeking hold and drive in pointbreak or powerful down the line waves.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.