Quad Travel Board Bag 6'4" | 7'0 | 8'0
- Durable 600D polyester coated water repellent fabric
- Designed to carry 4+ surfboards
- 15mm closed cell foam padding for max protection
- Internal compression straps
- External compression straps
- Double-lined high-density skid plates on nose and tail
- Front middle and rear drag handle
- Internal padded foam board dividers
- Generous outline to fit wider and alternative boards
- Removable padded shoulder strap and neoprene handle
- Air ventilation panel
- Internal wax/fin pocket
- Heavy-duty VISLON®YKK anti-corrosion zipper
- Heat reflective silver polypropylene waterproof material base
- Blank boardbag / no external branding
- Designed for travel
The needessentials Quad Coffin Board bag is designed for multi-board surf travel in all conditions to all locations. It has a traditional coffin template which caters for a variety of different board shapes, from regular shortboards to fishes and mid-lengths. The internal pouch is designed for packing surfing essentials such as wetsuits, booties and leashes.
The Quad Coffin features durable 600D nylon fabric, with a heat reflective base and air ventilation panel to allow stable airflow for surfboards in a variety of temperatures. It features a heavy-duty VISLON® YKK zipper designed to resist damage from UV rays and corrosion.
Where possible, all hardware has been made using strong velcro and webbing instead of plastic hardware to greatly increase life span. This board bag has been tested in a variety of conditions and will ensure solid protection for your boards whether chasing waves in exotic locations or just in daily use.
Recommended to fit board widths:
6'4"-8'0 up to 23 inches wide
Board cover weights - Approx. 4.2kg - 4.8kg
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to making the best possible wetsuits and surfing accessories more affordable.