Single Hybrid Travel Board Bag
- Durable 600D coated polyester water repellent fabric
- 8mm closed cell foam padding
- Fin slot with velcro closure
- Heat reflective silver tarpee upside
- Generous outline to fit wider and alternative boards
- Removable padded shoulder strap and neoprene handle
- Air Ventilation panel
- Heavy-duty VISLON®YKK anti-corrosion zipper
- Blank boardbag / no external branding
needessentials 7'2" and 8'0 Single Hybrid Travel Board Bags are designed to fit mid-length boards. Constructed from durable 600D Nylon fabric with 8mm closed cell padding ensures reliable protection for your boards, whether chasing waves in exotic locations or just in daily transit at home.
Our Single Travel Board Bag can be used to carry a variety of different board shapes from regular shortboards to fishes. The bag features a heavy-duty VISLON® YKK zipper designed to resist damage from UV rays and corrosion. The air ventilation panel and padded shoulder strap make it a solid travel board bag for all conditions and any form of transport.
Where possible all hardware has been made using strong velcro and webbing instead of plastic hardware to greatly increase life span. This board bag has been tested in a variety of conditions to carry all your surfing essentials and will provide solid protection for your board.
Recommended to fit boards 7'2" - 8'0 up to 22 inches wide. (Empty board cover weighs approximately 1.7kg - 1.9kg.)
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.
* Board featured is a 8'0" x 22' x 3' "Massive" shaped by Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards