Torren Martyn Hand Foiled Twin Fins - Black
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (32 x fibreglass layers)
- Hand foiled
- Single screw tab fin base (compatible with Futures fin box)
- Medium Twin Fin - Height: 140mm / 5.5" - Base: 130mm / 5.11"
- Large Twin fin - Height: 145mm / 5.7" - Base: 141mm / 5.55"
- Blank Twin Fin / No branding
- Matt black wet rub finish
- 6 degree Cant
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
The needessentials hand foiled fibreglass twin fins have been designed by Torren Martyn with Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards.
These individually hand foiled fibreglass fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
Torren chooses to use the medium template in beach breaks and smaller wave conditions for speed and release. Once the waves get more serious he switches to the large twin fins to make sure his board has more hold and drive.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.