Hand Foiled 10” Log Single Fin - Clear
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (45 x fibreglass layers)
- Individually hand foiled
- Height: 255mm / Base: 215mm
- Blank fin / no branding
- Clear fibreglass wet rub finish
- Marine-grade stainless steel plate and screw
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
The needessentials hand foiled fibreglass 10” Log Single Fin is the largest fin in the range and has been designed specifically for traditional style longboards and gliders.
Individually hand foiled fibreglass fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
The 10” Log Single Fin’s rigid flex-pattern and solid base provides speed and drive, while the tapered foil through to a less flexible fin tip gives your board a controlled feel when under speed and load in all conditions.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.