60 Litre Expedition Pack
- Compression moulded back panel with an internal frame sheet and aluminium stays
- Sandwich style main opening with internal pocketing and elasticated compression
- 70 D poly rain cover with elastic binding and web tether strap (stowable in pack’s base panel)
- External compression pocket (large enough for a jacket)
- Media pocket, passport pocket, waist belt pockets and large mesh shoe pocket with bound zip
- Side access laptop sleeve & side carry handle
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- Blank backpack / no external branding
- Colour black
The needessentials 60L Expedition Pack is designed using the highest-quality materials, components and manufacturing to carry all the essentials for long-range expeditions. The large main compartment unzips 'sandwich style' to allow access to the multiple internal compression pockets. The heavy duty ripstop exterior will keep your gear from mist and moisture plus the rain cover is easily accessible from its stow pocket at the base of the pack if there's a heavy downpour. The harness and padded back panel and shoulder straps are adjustable to aid weight distribution.
needessentials is a collective of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits, expedition gear and surf accessories more affordable.