60 Litre Expedition Pack
- Compression moulded back panel with an internal frame sheet and aluminium stays
- Sandwich style main opening with internal pocketing and elasticated compression
- 70 D poly rain cover with elastic binding and web tether strap (stowable in pack’s base panel)
- External compression pocket (large enough for a jacket)
- Media pocket, passport pocket, waist belt pockets and large mesh shoe pocket with bound zip
- Side access laptop sleeve & side carry handle
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket
The needessentials 60L Pack is designed using the highest-quality materials, components and manufacturing to carry all the essentials for long-range expeditions. The pack features a compression moulded back panel with an internal frame sheet and aluminium stays for maximum support and comfort while hiking. The bag opens in a sandwich style in the main opening with internal pocketing.
There is a 70 D poly rain cover with elastic binding and web tether strap that is stowable in the pack's base panel. There is also an external compression pocket to fit a jacket, small hiking tent or sleeping bag.
The top of the pack features media pockets and waist belt pockets for easy access while hiking. There is a side access laptop sleeve and a side carry handle. The pack also features a stretch mesh water bottle pocket and secure passport pocket
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.