* Will be re-stocked July 10th 2020.
needessentials Keel Fins
- Premium 6oz hand foiled fibre glass- High tensile 6oz fibre glass (38 x Layers)
- Individually Hand foiled and wet rubbed
- Single Tab fin base [compatible with Futures box]
- Matt black finish
- Recycled cardboard fin sleeve
The needessentials hand foiled fibre glass Keel fin template has been designed by Freesurfer Torren Martyn and Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards. These individually hand foiled fibre glass fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern. Hand foiled fins ensure the fins are ridged for speed and drive at the base however they are tapered perfectly towards the tip to provide the perfect amount of release and spring. Torren and Simon worked on this fin to be used in his mid-length Morning of the Earth Surfboards. These fins have been designed have been perfectly designed for optimal hold and drive in down the line waves such as J-Bay.
Measurement: Height : 135mm Base : 178mm / 7 inches