30 Litre Dry Pack
- Fully-welded roll-top construction
- Thick welded main body seams
- Waterproof front zip pocket
- Ergonomic and padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Rucksack flap with multiple closure options
- Upper compression straps
- Approximately 48 x 33 x 19 cm, 30 L, 1.08kg
- Blank dry backpack / no external branding
- Colour black
The needessentials 30 litre dry pack is designed as a technical adventure to keep your equipment dry or to carry wet gear in. Its main body seams are thick 2cm welds for superior reinforcement and are guaranteed to keep water out - or in! The ergonomic padded back panel and shoulder straps have air mesh for breathability and ventilation to ensure you can comfortably carry the loaded pack hiking to the ocean. The rucksack flap is a different aesthetic for wet/dry bags and provides multiple closure options. The adjustable compression straps on this flap can be used to carry a rolled-up towel, jacket or sleeping bag.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.