- fully-welded roll top construction keeps the water in or out.
- main body seams (base and vertical ) are thick 2cm welds for superior reinforcement - guaranteed not to leak.
- waterproof front zip pocket (note: water could get in through the zipper at top if fully submerged)
- ergonomic and padded back panel and shoulder straps. Air mesh for breathability / ventilation
- rucksack flap provides a different aesthetic for wet/dry bags and provides multiple closure options.
- upper compression straps can be used to carry a rolled up towel, jacket or sleeping bag.
- 48 x 33 x 19 cm
- 30 L
- bag weight 1.08kg
The needessentials premium wet / dry pack is designed as a technical adventure pack to keep water out, or trap it in if you have a dripping wetsuit inside. We only use premium materials, components and manufacturing in all our packs. The pack is completely black with no external branding.